San Francisco, Calif. – March 24, 2016 – Accessories designer Moshi today announced its accessory lineup for Apple's new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro. Apple unveiled the new smartphone and tablet earlier this week during at its Cupertino headquarters.
"With Apple bringing back the four-inch iPhone form factor with the iPhone SE, we at Moshi are excited to offer our bestselling accessories for the newest iPhone," said Michael Leonhard, Managing Director at Moshi. "Our popular Overture, iGlaze Armour and SenseCover case lines are now available for purchase for the iPhone SE. We will also be releasing an updated version of our iGlaze Armour brushed aluminum case in Rose Gold and Space Gray."
Moshi's accessories for iPhone SE include:
- iGlaze Armour for iPhone SE (updated brushed aluminum case with raised bezels and hybrid construction) - $39.95
- iGlaze Armour (original brushed aluminum case) - $39.95
- Overture (wallet case) - $44.95
- Kameleon (kickstand case) - $49.95
- SenseCover (touch-sensitive folio case) - $44.95
- iGlaze (slim hardshell case) - $29.95
- iGlaze XT (transparent hardshell case) - $29.95
- iPouch Plus (microfiber pouch) - $22.95
- iVisor Glass (edge-to-edge, bubble-free glass screen protector) - $34.95
- iVisor AG/ iVisor XT (edge-to-edge plastic screen protector in matte and crystal clear) - $24.95
- AirFoil Glass (atomically-strengthened glass screen protector) – $29.95
- AirFoil (smudge-resistant plastic screen protector) – $14.95
All Moshi iPhone SE accessories are available today on Moshi.com. The new Rose Gold and Space Gray iGlaze Armour will be available on March 31.
Moshi will also be updating its iPad accessories for the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro. The new iPad Pro accessories include:
- iGlaze XT (transparent hardshell case compatible with Apple Smart Keyboard) – Available late April 2016
- iVisor AG
(matte plastic washable screen protector) – Available
late April 2016
VersaCover (origami-inspired folding case and stand) – Available early May 2016
- MetaCover and MetaMount Accessories (mountable case with VersaCover; accessories include Wall and Magnet Mount) – Available early May 2016
- VersaKeyboard (detachable Bluetooth keyboard case with VersaCover) – Available mid-May 2016
Stay in the loop with Moshi product announcements by signing up here.
Moshi designs simple, sophisticated accessories and electronics for those who refuse to sacrifice style for functionality. Founded in 2005, Moshi combines in-house design, minimalist aesthetics and our Silicon Valley roots in material sciences to create products that fit seamlessly into your life. With offices in San Francisco, Taipei and Shanghai, Moshi's products can be found in major consumer and mobile retailers around the world. Find out more at www.moshi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.