Las Vegas, Nev. – Jan. 5, 2016 – Moshi, designer of simple, sophisticated electronics and accessories, today introduced Avanti, its flagship on-ear headphones, at Pepcom Digital Experience at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
"Avanti is designed to sit at the crossroads of style, portability and sound," said Michael Leonhard, Managing Director at Moshi. "We are excited to bring high quality craftsmanship, sleek design and pristine sound to music lovers through our flagship on-ear headphones."
Avanti features high-resolution 40 mm neodymium drivers that deliver clear sonic detail in the mids/highs and warm, comfortable bass. Angled ear pads are covered in soft vegan leather, built with a supra-aural design for sound isolation. The rotatable stainless steel headband seamlessly adjusts to fit each listener's comfort level and easily minimizes for storage in its custom carrying case.
Avanti will launch in Spring 2015 and is expected to retail for $200.
- Equipped with high resolution HD40 neodymium drivers (15Hz-20kHz / -10dB@1kHz)
- Closed back, on-ear (supra-aural) design for excellent noise isolation
- Angled ear cup design for improved wearing comfort
- Enhanced portability with rotatable stainless steel headband and custom carrying case
- Detachable cable with built-in remote and microphone compatible with any phone
- Two color options: Burgundy Red and Caramel Beige
- Drivers: HD40 neodymium drivers (40 mm)
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz-20kHz / -10dB@1kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB
Moshi designs simple, sophisticated accessories and electronics for those who refuse to sacrifice style for functionality. Founded in 2005, Moshi combines in-house design, minimalist aesthetics and our Silicon Valley roots in material sciences to create products that fit seamlessly into your life. Moshi's products can be found in major consumer and mobile retailers around the world. Moshi offices are located in San Francisco, Taipei and Shanghai. Find out more at www.moshi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.