San Francisco, Calif. – Oct. 28, 2015 – Moshi, designer of simple, sophisticated accessories and electronics, is showcasing its holiday accessories lineup tonight at Pepcom's Holiday Spectacular in San Francisco. Products presented will include Aerio, a new messenger bag, iPhone accessories in new patterns and colors, and Moshi's Spatia AirPlay sound system.
Aerio Messenger Bag
The newest addition to Moshi's line of stylish, tech-savvy bags, Aerio is an ergonomic messenger bag featuring premium materials and modern design. Key features include:
- Dedicated cushioned compartments that support a 15-inch laptop and tablet.
- Expandable padded pocket that supports a camera and/or headphones.
- Proprietary ViscoStrap that mitigates shoulder strain.
- Discreet rear trolley strap for easy and secure transport on rolling luggage.
- Water-resistant fabric and leatherette trim.
New Colors and Patterns: iPhone Accessories
Moshi will also be presenting its latest iPhone 6s accessories featuring new colors and patterns.
- iGlaze Ion: Moshi's upcoming battery case delivers double battery life, the fastest charging time on the market, and a two-piece design for style and convenience.
- iGlaze Armour in Golden Rose: Moshi's bestselling brushed aluminum case now comes in Golden Rose to match the beautiful metal aesthetic of the new Rose Gold iPhone.
- iGlaze Tartan Rose/Walnut: Moshi's first patterned case drew inspiration from the timeless, distinctly elegant tartan pattern. iGlaze in Tartan Rose and Tartan Walnut offer both light and dark variants for iPhone owners that seek out subtle, sophisticated style.
Spatia AirPlay Speaker
Moshi's flagship AirPlay sound system blends modern design and incredible audio to deliver high-fidelity sound and elegant style to any room. Released in Fall 2015, Spatia's single-enclosure, three-way system features:
- Five individual speakers: Two 1-inch silk dome tweeters; two 2.75-inch mid-range drivers; one 4-inch downward firing subwoofer.
- Two Class-D amplifiers to drive the high/mid, and low frequencies separately.
- Two discrete DSP chips and digitally-tuned crossovers for wider sound imaging reproduction, producing smooth highs, luscious mids, and deep lows with excellent tonal balance even at high output levels.
Moshi designs simple, sophisticated accessories and electronics for those who refuse to sacrifice style for functionality. Founded in 2005, Moshi combines in-house design, minimalist aesthetics and our Silicon Valley roots in material sciences to create products that fit seamlessly into your life. Moshi's products are sold in major consumer and mobile retailers around the world. Moshi offices are located in San Francisco, Taipei and Shanghai. Find out more at www.moshi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.