Durable Braided Charge/Sync Cable - Integra Lightning to USB-A Cable
Power up with Moshi's Integra™ Series Lightning to USB-A Charge/Sync Cable. Constructed using a high-performance DuPont™ Kevlar® spine, this cable exceeds 20,000 cycles of 180-degree bend testing to provide exceptional durability. Its ballistic nylon braiding is abrasion-resistant and the cable's anodized aluminum housings are designed to withstand long-term wear and tear. Twenty percent longer than a typical Lightning cable, this MFi-certified charge/sync cable supports high-output power delivery up to 12 W from USB chargers such as Moshi's Rewind or Car Charger. Reinforced stress relief points combined with premium materials means Moshi's Integra cables are built to last.
- High-performance Kevlar® spine exceeds 20,000 bend cycles (180-degree).
- Ballistic nylon braiding offers superior abrasion and tangle resistance.
- 20% longer than a typical Lightning cable.
- Aluminum housings with heavy-duty stress relief points.
- Supports up to 12 W (5 V/2.4 A) of power for iOS devices.
- HandyStrap cable manager included.
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer speed up to 480 Mbps.
You may also be interested in