San Francisco, Calif. – April 7, 2015 – Accessories and electronics designer Moshi
today launched Endura
(MSRP: $60), its first rugged protective case for iPhone 6/6s, and two compatible MetaMount accessories, an Armband (MSRP: $20) and Handlebar Mount (MSRP: $25).
“Active lifestyles deserve accessories that can keep up in protection, practicality and style,” said Michael Leonhard, Managing Director at Moshi. “Whether you're a runner, hiker, cyclist, or a new parent with a stroller, Moshi's Endura and its MetaMount accessories provide the drop protection and flexibility you need to navigate your day.”
First introduced at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Endura delivers the following:
- 10 ft. drop protection: Endura features shock-absorbing HexCoreTM polymer that delivers 10 ft. drop protection.
- Water-resistant: Endura is IPX5-certified to protect against rain, snow and dust when used with the included iVisor screen protector, which features a membrane that protects the front earpiece and home button but still allows for use of Touch ID.
- Flexible Mounting Options: Endura's discreet rear MetaMount connector securely attaches to Moshi's Armband Mount and Handlebar Mount, expanding the functionality of the case.
Endura-compatible MetaMount accessories include:
- Armband: Created from soft, breathable elastic, Moshi's Armband Mount works with Endura to allow users to keep their iPhones within reach while running and hiking. A sturdy MetaMount mechanical lock keeps the phone securely in place and features a quick-release button for simple removal.
- Handlebar Mount: From bicycles to motorcycles to strollers, Moshi's Handlebar Mount works with Endura to provide direct access to users' iPhones. Featuring a toolless design for simple installation, the MetaMount connector locks in the device and rotates for both horizontal and vertical viewing angles. The Handlebar Mount fits handlebar sizes of 22.2/25.4/31.8 mm.
Moshi designs simple, sophisticated accessories and electronics for those who refuse to sacrifice style for functionality. Founded in 2005, Moshi combines in-house design, minimalist aesthetics and our Silicon Valley roots in material sciences to create products that fit seamlessly into your life. With offices in San Francisco, Taipei and Shanghai, Moshi’s products can be found in major consumer and mobile retailers around the world. Find out more at http://www.moshi.com
or follow us on Facebook