Clarus Premium Dual Driver Earbuds with Mic
Designed for aural connoisseurs who demand absolute clarity in music reproduction, Clarus by Moshi revives music that otherwise sounds dull when played through ordinary earphones. Clarus is able to deliver this exquisite acoustic experience through its proprietary DynaDuo™ drivers with a precision-tuned passive crossover network. Listen to your favorite music, whether it's jazz, rock, classical, or acoustic music, your discerning ears will be able to discover every nuance that has eluded them throughout the years.
Clarus is equipped with DynaDuo™, which consists of two dynamic drivers that enable a wide frequency response with pristine sound reproduction. Typical IEMs require complete seal-off of ear canals to achieve meaningful bass response. Clarus manages to circumvent this problem by utilizing a dedicated woofer with sound guide to deliver robust low frequency sound into your ears. What really sets Clarus apart however, is its dedicated high frequency driver, which has been acoustically engineered to render airy transparency. The passive crossover has also been optimized for exceptional uniformity. The end result is an immersive listening experience with enhanced transparency and accurate sound imaging.
The earpieces are designed to rest on the cusp of the ear canals, not inside of them, thereby eliminating ear fatigue. The soft ear loops comfortably hook over the ears so that Clarus stay securely in place even when you're on the move. Clarus also comes with various sizes of earpieces for both comfort and optimized bass response.
- Equipped with DynaDuo™ two-way drivers to provide extraordinary dynamic range.
- Precision-tuned crossover delivers sonic uniformity and total immersion.
- Steel alloy construction ensures absolute purity without distortion.
- Braided ultra-light weight OFC cable with3-button controls with mic.
- Custom carrying case with cable management.
Burn in tool
Like breaking in a new pair of leather shoes, high-quality headphones perform better once they've been used over time. This process can take several weeks or even months, so Moshi Audio has developed a helpful iOS application to expedite the burn-in process. By playing back a curated list of tones/frequencies, the Moshi Audio Burn-In Tool allows the headphone diaphragms to relax and reach their optimal level of sonic performance. Simply install the burn-in tool on any iOS device and select the headphone and desired burn-in period. The burn-in tool is customized for all Moshi Audio headphones, but also includes support for any third-party audio headsets as well.
Clarus Premium Dual Driver Earbuds with Mic
Getting the best out of your earphones
- Ears come in different shapes and sizes, make sure to pick the most appropriate ear tips for your ears. Try out all of them to see which ones give you the best seal of your ear canal. A good fit guarantees good bass output.
- High fidelity earphones require properly encoded music. Compression with bit rates higher than 192k or lossless source files recommended for satisfactory auditioning experience.
- Do not operate any vehicle or heavy machinery while listening to earphones since your ability to hear ambient sound is greatly reduced. Also refrain from wearing these earphones while walking, running or cycling through areas of traffic.
- Make sure the volume is set at a reasonable level before playing any songs, abrupt volume spike could cause hearing damage.
- Elevated listening volumes can cause permanent hearing damage, please reference the guideline below for recommended usage limit (OSHA Regulation 1910.95):.
- 90 dbA
- 92 dbA
- 95 dbA
- 97 dbA
- 100 dbA
- 102 dbA
- 105 dbA
- 110 dbA
- 115 dbA
< 0.25 hr
Using the 3-button controls
(For iPod, iPad and iPhones only)
- Use the dedicated volume up and down buttons to digitally control headphone volume.
- During music playback, clicking the button once will pause playback, click again to resume.
- Double click the button to skip forward to the next song (FF), triple click to go back to the previous song (REW).
- For calls: click the button once to pick up the call. Click and hold the button for 2 seconds then release to decline the call.
- Call waiting: click the button once to put the first call on hold and switch over to the second call. Click and hold the button 2 seconds then release to end the first call and pick up the second call.
- Playback controls aren't functioning properly: This could be caused by lint/debris buildup within the headphone jack. Please take your phone to an authorized service center to examine the headphone jack further.
- Sound in only one ear: Make sure the 3.5mm plug has been inserted all the way into the headphone jack and is not obstructed.
- There's no stereo output: Our 3.5mm connector follows Apple wiring standard and is not compatible with Motorola DROID.
- There's no bass: Choose a different size ear tip for better fit with your ear canal and improved bass response.