Vortex Earbuds with Dynamic Bass and Mic
- RigidBody™ steel alloy construction delivers deep, clean bass.
- High definition HR8 neodymium drivers have extended range (10 Hz-20kHz / -10dB@1kHz).
- Braided lightweight cable with integrated microphone.
- Custom silicone carrying case with convenient cable management.
Burn in tool
Like breaking in a new pair of leather shoes, high-quality headphones perform better once they've been used over time. This process can take several weeks or even months, so Moshi Audio has developed a helpful iOS application to expedite the burn-in process. By playing back a curated list of tones/frequencies, the Moshi Audio Burn-In Tool allows the headphone diaphragms to relax and reach their optimal level of sonic performance. Simply install the burn-in tool on any iOS device and select the headphone and desired burn-in period. The burn-in tool is customized for all Moshi Audio headphones, but also includes support for any third-party audio headsets as well.
Cable Length3.9 ft/1.2 m
iPhone 6s Plus, AT&T, Global, Mainland China
iPhone 6s, AT&T, Global, Mainland China
iPhone 6 Plus, GSM, CDMA, Global, China Mobile
iPhone 6, GSM, CDMA, Global, China Mobile
iPhone 5s, LTE, CDMA, GSM
iPhone 5c, LTE, CDMA, GSM
iPhone 5, 3G, CDMA, LTE
iPhone 4S, 3G, CDMA
iPhone 4, 3G, CDMA
iPod touch 5
iPod touch 4
iPod touch 3
iPod touch 2
iPod classic 120G, 160G, 2009
iPod nano 7
iPod nano 6
iPod nano 5, video camera
iPod nano 4, video
iPod shuffle 4 (2012)
iPod shuffle 4 (2010)
iPod shuffle 3
iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi/Cellular
iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi/Cellular
iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi/Cellular
iPad mini Wi-Fi/AT&T/Verizon & Sprint
iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi/Cellular
iPad Air Wi-Fi/Cellular
iPad 4th Gen Wi-Fi/AT&T/Verizon & Sprint
iPad 3rd Gen Wi-Fi/4G LTE AT&T/4G LTE Verizon/GPS
iPad 2 Wifi, 3G, CDMA
iPad Wifi, 3G
Galaxy S II
Galaxy S III
Galaxy Note 2
Galaxy S II Skyrocket
the new HTC One
Vortex Earbuds with Dynamic Bass and Mic
Product Weight0.81 oz (23 g)
Transducer UnitHR8 full range 8mm neodymium driver
Sensitivity100 +/- 3dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response10 - 20,000Hz (-10dB @ 1kHz)
Ear-coupling Typecanal-fit silicone or memory foam
Noise isolation (passive)up to 23dB
In-line controlsingle button with MEMS microphone
Getting the best out of your earphones
- Ears come in different shapes and sizes, make sure to pick the most appropriate ear tips for your ears. Try out all of them to see which ones give you the best seal of your ear canal. A good fit guarantees good bass output.
- To minimize microphonics effect, try wearing the earphones with cables going over your ears.
- High fidelity earphones require properly encoded music. Compression with bit rates higher than 192k or lossless source files recommended for satisfactory auditioning experience.
- Do not operate any vehicle or heavy machinery while listening to earphones since your ability to hear ambient sound is greatly reduced. Also refrain from wearing these earphones while walking, running or cycling through areas of traffic.
- Make sure the volume is set at a reasonable level before playing any songs, abrupt volume spike could cause hearing damage.
- Elevated listening volumes can cause permanent hearing damage, please reference the guideline below for recommended usage limit (OSHA Regulation 1910.95):.
- 90 dbA
- 92 dbA
- 95 dbA
- 97 dbA
- 100 dbA
- 102 dbA
- 105 dbA
- 110 dbA
- 115 dbA
< 0.25 hr
To store the earphones, insert the earplugs into the left and right slots respectively, then wind the cables around the case as shown:
To retrieve the earphones, start by pulling the cable and rotating the case.
- Playback controls aren't functioning properly: This could be caused by lint/debris buildup within the headphone jack. Please take your phone to an authorized service center to examine the headphone jack further.
- Sound in only one ear: Make sure the 3.5mm plug has been inserted all the way into the headphone jack and is not obstructed.
- There's no stereo output: Our 3.5mm connector follows Apple wiring standard and is not compatible with certain handsets such as Motorola DROID.
- There's no bass: Choose a different size ear tip for better fit with your ear canal and improved bass response.