Clarus Premium Dual Driver Earbuds with Mic
Clarus is no ordinary pair of headphones. Designed for audio connoisseurs, Clarus in-ear headphones deliver extraordinary sound through DynaDuo™ drivers that create a precision-tuned listening experience.
Clarus uses a dedicated woofer to deliver robust, low frequency sounds meaningful bass response. A dedicated high frequency driver has been acoustically engineered to produce clear, crisp sound. The result is an immersive listening experience with enhanced transparency and accurate sound imaging.
The ear pieces are designed to rest on the cusp of the ear canals, not inside of them, avoiding ear fatigue. The soft, silicone ear loops comfortably hook over your ears so Clarus sits securely even when you're on the move.
Clarus is made for iPhone/iPod/iPad.
- DynaDuo™ two-way drivers provide extraordinary dynamic range.
- Precision-tuned crossover delivers sonic uniformity and total immersion.
- Steel alloy construction plus built-in mic ensures absolute clarity in sound and speech.
- Custom carrying case with cable management.
Burn in tool
Like breaking in a new pair of leather shoes, high-quality headphones perform better once they've been used over time. This process can take several weeks or even months, so Moshi Audio has developed a helpful iOS application to expedite the burn-in process. By playing back a curated list of tones/frequencies, the Moshi Audio Burn-In Tool allows the headphone diaphragms to relax and reach their optimal level of sonic performance. Simply install the burn-in tool on any iOS device and select the headphone and desired burn-in period. The burn-in tool is customized for all Moshi Audio headphones, but also includes support for any third-party audio headsets as well.
Cable Length3.9 ft/1.2 m
iPhone 5s, LTE, CDMA, GSM
iPhone 5c, LTE, CDMA, GSM
iPhone 5, 3G, CDMA, LTE
iPhone 4S, 3G, CDMA
iPhone 4, 3G, CDMA
iPod touch 5
iPod touch 4
iPod touch 3
iPod touch 2
iPod classic 120G, 160G, 2009
iPod nano 7
iPod nano 6
iPod nano 5, video camera
iPod nano 4, video
iPod shuffle 4 (2012)
iPod shuffle 4 (2010)
iPod shuffle 3
iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi/Cellular
iPad mini Wi-Fi/AT&T/Verizon & Sprint
iPad Air Wi-Fi/Cellular
iPad 4th Gen Wi-Fi/AT&T/Verizon & Sprint
iPad 3rd Gen Wi-Fi/4G LTE AT&T/4G LTE Verizon/GPS
iPad 2 Wifi, 3G, CDMA
iPad Wifi, 3G
Clarus Premium Dual Driver Earbuds with Mic
Product Weight1.23 oz (35 g)
Transducer UnitXR715 two way DynaDuo™ driver (15mm woofer + 7mm tweeter)
Sensitivity100 +/- 3dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response10 - 25,000Hz (-10dB @ 1kHz)
Ear-coupling Typeloose-fit silicone
Noise isolation (passive)N/A
In-line control3-button controls with mic
Getting the best out of your earphones
- Ears come in different shapes and sizes, make sure to pick the most appropriate ear tips for your ears. Try out all of them to see which ones give you the best seal of your ear canal. A good fit guarantees good bass output.
- High fidelity earphones require properly encoded music. Compression with bit rates higher than 192k or lossless source files recommended for satisfactory auditioning experience.
- Do not operate any vehicle or heavy machinery while listening to earphones since your ability to hear ambient sound is greatly reduced. Also refrain from wearing these earphones while walking, running or cycling through areas of traffic.
- Make sure the volume is set at a reasonable level before playing any songs, abrupt volume spike could cause hearing damage.
- Keep the earphones away from fire, water, strong magnets and children.
- Elevated listening volumes can cause permanent hearing damage, please reference the guideline below for recommended usage limit (OSHA Regulation 1910.95):.
- 90 dbA
- 92 dbA
- 95 dbA
- 97 dbA
- 100 dbA
- 102 dbA
- 105 dbA
- 110 dbA
- 115 dbA
< 0.25 hr
Using the 3-button controls
(For iPod, iPad and iPhones only)
- Use the dedicated volume up and down buttons to digitally control headphone volume.
- During music playback, clicking the button once will pause playback, click again to resume.
- Double click the button to skip forward to the next song (FF), triple click to go back to the previous song (REW).
- For calls: click the button once to pick up the call. Click and hold the button for 2 seconds then release to decline the call.
- Call waiting: click the button once to put the first call on hold and switch over to the second call. Click and hold the button 2 seconds then release to end the first call and pick up the second call.
- Playback controls aren't functioning properly: This could be caused by lint/debris buildup within the headphone jack. Please take your phone to an authorized service center to examine the headphone jack further.
- Sound in only one ear: Make sure the 3.5mm plug has been inserted all the way into the headphone jack and is not obstructed.
- There's no stereo output: Our 3.5mm connector follows Apple wiring standard and is not compatible with Motorola DROID.
- There's no bass: Choose a different size ear tip for better fit with your ear canal and improved bass response.